The Allison Systems dual head peristaltic pump provides pressurized supply and return from the chamber to precisely control internal chamber pressure without complicated adjustment by the operator. Other pumping systems can over-pressurize chambers causing excessive ink leakage and other doctoring problems. If you prefer to not use the pressurized return feature, the pump can be used to supply ink to two chambers.
Typical features include:
- Heavy duty aluminum construction with no plastic parts that can easily be broken.
- Easy peristaltic tubing replacement provides for quick change over.
- Compact space saving design is approximately 14” x 13” x 10” overall.
- Your choice of air motor or a variety of electric drives.
- Steel mounting stand and built in easy carry handle.
- Internal oil sump with oil level site glass for maintenance free lubrication of drive gears.
When our peristaltic pumps are combined with our chambered blade systems, you can expect minimal ink leakage while experiencing extended life from your anilox rolls, doctor blades, and end seals