Find the Right Accessories for Your Press!
Allison Systems offers a variety of accessories for doctor-blade chambers and holders. The right accessory could keep your chamber or holder running at peak efficiency. Call us for more information as to how our accessories could help you.
Blade Edge Guards
When blades are in your holders or chambers, put the Allison Blade Edge Guard on, to help protect the blade edge from damage and your employees from cuts.
- Allison Blade Edge Guards reduce the risk of blade damage when multiple chambers or holders are prepared ahead of time.
- Allison Blade Edge Guards can help protect employees from cuts when storing or working with a chamber or holder off-press.
Seal Strip Tapes
Allison Systems has seal strip tapes to keep your doctor blade chambers running at peak efficiency.
- Allison Seal Strip Tapes help prevent ink from flowing back into the chamber.
- Adhere SASS directly on the chamber and carefully position the blade before securing.
Click here to see the SASS Install Guide.
- Adhere SAPE directly on the underside of the blade, opposite of the working edge and secure into the chamber.
Click here to see the SAPE Install Guide.
Engraved Roll Cleaning Brushes
Allison Systems has brushes to help keep your engraved roll or printing plate clean and running efficiently.
- Allison Brushes are comfortable in your hand and have a wood or plastic block grip.
- Both blocks come with either stainless steel, brass wire, or horse hair bristles. Both metal bristles are available in extra fine, if desired.
- Natural materials like horse hair are considered antistatic and essentially remain electrically neutral when used only in a liquid environment.
- All brushes are designed to be used with any cleaning solution for both Flexo and Gravure applications.
Allison Systems is an authorized distributor of The Flexo Factor's cleaning solution line.
- The cleaning solutions offered are Environmentally and Operator Safe.
- They are non-corrosive and non-flammable.
- The right solution will help to improve print quality and reduce down time and set-up costs.