Flexo Chambered Doctor Blade Systems
Replace worn out or damaged OEM chambers with quality Allison chambered doctor blade systems. Allison Systems’ chambers are operator and anilox friendly and will provide repeatable doctoring results job after job. For new installations, custom designs are available to fit most press conditions.
When our chambers are combined with our peristaltic pump, you can expect minimal ink leakage while experiencing extended life from your anilox rolls, doctor blades, and end seals.
Typical features include:
- Heavy duty linear ball slide fine adjustment mechanism with operator over pressure limiter.
- Stainless steel blade clamps and screws. Optional cam lock toolless blade clamps are available to eliminate the screws.
- Chamber body is made from corrosion resistant G-10 lightweight composite material that will not warp, bend, or bow. Optional high grade aluminum body is available for non-corrosive applications.
- Rigid machined steel or reinforced aluminum cross member keeps the chamber straight and distortion free.
- Long lasting dual position end seals with stainless steel clamps.
- Neodymium magnets inside chamber body to collect metal debris.
- Multi location ink ports based on your application.